To manage predefined applications, log in to Plesk as admin and perform the following steps:
Note. Before Predefined application setup, go to Application defaults tab and choose proper Default package and Default Kube Type from the corresponding drop-down to use by default, if YAML file does not contain this parameters. Current Default package and Default Kube Type are displayed above in brackets. When done click Save.
1. In KuberDock Existing apps section click Add new application button:
2. Upload YAML. Click Browse... to choose proper file and click Upload YAML. You can use ready-to-use YAML files from our github repository (https://github.com/cloudlinux/kuberdock_predefined_apps). YAML file data will be displayed below in a separate section.
3. Add application name to be displayed for users:
4. Edit YAML if needed. Please check YAML specification before making changes.
5. When setup complete, click Save: