To manage predefined applications, log in to cPanel as admin and perform the following steps:
Note. Before Predefined application setup, choose Application defaults tab and choose proper Default package and Default Kube type from the drop-down to use by default, if YAML file does not contain this parameters. Current Default package and Default Kube Type are displayed above in brackets. When done, click Save.
1. In Plugins section choose KuberDock and go to Add new application tab.
2. Upload YAML. Click Browse... to choose proper file and then click Upload YAML.
You can use ready-to-use YAML files from our github repository (https://github.com/cloudlinux/kuberdock_predefined_apps). YAML file data will be displayed below in a separate section.
3. Add application name to be displayed for users:
4. Edit YAML if needed. Please check YAML specification before making changes.
5. When setup complete, click Add application: