To run custom application in Plesk follow next steps:
1. In Plesk UI go to KuberDock Apps section and click Create custom application:
2. You can choose an applications that can be started in few clicks from the list above:
Or enter application name (or part of) in Search for app line and click Search to search for available applications:
3. Choose proper application and click Install in front of it to begin installation or More details to view application description:
4. Select Kube Type and Kube number to specify the amount of resources used to run this application. In the right section of the screen you will see the total resource levels that will be allocated for the application.
5. In Ports section change ports if needed. Host port is external port of a container used to access container port from external IP or from other ports. By default Host port equals Container port. To provide external IP tick Public checkbox in front of the proper port. Use the following addresses to access the container:
•from other applications: pod_ip:pod_port
•from external IP: public_ip:pod_port.
•from containers within same pod: 127.0.01:pod_port
6. You can change variables in Environment variables section if needed. Click Learn more about this application to go to this application image description page in Docker Hub Registry. Here you can find all the necessary information on this application variables.
7. To add a volume click Add volume and specify its location path in Container path field. Tick Persistent checkbox to mark a volume as persistent (would persist when container is restarted or moved to another server). In contrast to the local volume, data in persistent volume will be saved after container is restarted or even removed.
In the bottom you will see price per one hour of this application running. The price depends on amount of resources (Kube Type & size). Click Start your App to start the application and go to Apps section.
Your application will start within a few minutes - its status will change to "running".